Love Me at Sunset (Romano Family #3)
by Lucinda Whitney ePUB
A Destined for Love Mansions novel.
An ex-con reforming his life. A pregnant widow hiding her past. Will the price of her secrets cost her his love?
Catarina Romano has lost everything: her husband, her house, her lifestyle. She flees to her cousin’s empty manor in the heart of Portugal, trying to find peace and to hide from the scandal spun by the media, only to discover she is pregnant.
Afonso Cortez is done with all the lies. Fresh out of prison for trusting the wrong person, he’s ready to leave the past behind and look ahead to new opportunities. The remote Sunset Manor, in need of a groundskeeper, is the perfect solution, promising to provide Afonso with the solitude he craves while he restores the grounds to their former glory.
Catarina avoids Afonso at first, not wanting to further complicate her life. But Afonso is intriguing, and she feels drawn to him. If only she didn’t feel guilty for all the secrets she’s keeping from him.
When suspicious accidents start occurring at the property, Afonso believes his past is catching up with him. Will he be able to protect Catarina or will he lose the woman who might restore his belief in love?
Part of the Destined for Love Mansions collection:
– Kiss Me in the Rain by Lindzee Armstrong
– Roping His Heart by Jaclyn Hardy
– The Princess and The Pizza Man by Cassie Mae
– Mending Fences by Lorin Grace
– Love Me at Sunset by Lucinda Whitney
– Saving Sycamore Bay by Cami Checkets
Click Button Below To Download eBook
Also part of the Romano Family series:
– Book 1- Hold Me At Twilight
– Book 2- Meet Me At Sunrise
– Book 3- Love Me At Sunset
– Book 4- Keep Me At Christmas (coming soon)