New York Times Best Seller list is widely considered the preeminent list of best-selling books in the United States.
It is published weekly in The New York Times Book Review magazine, which is published in the Sunday edition of The New York Times and as a stand-alone publication.
The best-seller list has been ongoing since April 9, 1942
01. The Reckoning by John Grisham
02. Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
03. The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton, James Patterson
04. Not Quite Over You by Susan Mallery
05. The Next Person You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
06. Holy Ghost by John Sandford
07. A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
08. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
09. Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver
10. Ambush by James Patterson, James O. Born